TestimonialsWhen Michelle first met our 10 year old son, he lacked confidence in his learning and was struggling at school. After a few lessons with Michelle we noticed a more positive attitude towards his school work and his confidence was growing. I especially like Michelle’s approach to learning, she has the ability to find out their interests and apply it in their learning which has been extremely successful with my son. He always comes home with an exciting new experience whilst learning with Michelle so lessons are never boring and always interesting. I am so grateful that we have found Michelle for she is a big part of my sons learning journey.
Nicole Raven – Mother
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
Why Choose Us?
- I am a qualified primary school teacher (Diploma of Teaching, Bachelor of Education, Masters of Education).
- Sessions are 1 hour.
- We discuss what you want to achieve from the sessions.
- The classroom programme is supported during sessions.
- Anxiety or low self esteem relating to learning is addressed.
- Relevant technology is used to support your child’s learning.